Beginning Saturday, April 12, at 1:00 p.m. educational and entertaining web streaming videos created by the Smithsonian will be shown at the museum. The videos are approximately 30 minutes in length and are from the Smithsonian Science How? series. For more information click here!
Limited Tickets Available. Call or order on line now!
Valet Service available
• Keynote Speaker: Writer & Chef Amy Thielen
• Presentation & Cooking Demonstration
• Dinner & cooking demo will feature recipes from Thielen’s cookbook
• Silent & Live Auctions
• Presentation of Zapp Historian Award to Marilyn Salzl Brinkman
• Amy will sign her cookbook “The New Midwestern Table”
Purchase the book that night & receive an Exclusive discount!